Petzl Treesbee Friction Saver
The new Treesbee Screwlink False Crotch from Petzl protects the tree and reduces friction on your rope. It can be easily retrieved from the ground.
- Wide webbing limits twisting
- Triple thickness of termination on large ring side makes the webbing more rigid during retrieval
- Strap with large diameter ring and quick link (triangle) for ropes with sewn terminations (the link opens to let the sewn termination through)
- Easily identifiable color code: Large ring and webbing are yellow
- Small ring or triangle and the end of the webbing are black
Length: 110 cm
Weight: 295 g
Breaking strength: 23 kN
Certification: EN 795B
tom from ward CO asked:
Q. Which retrieval ball would be ideal for the Petzl Treesbee?
The TreeStuff Experts answered:
A. The Buckingham would be the right choice.
5 out of 5 star average customer rating based on 1 review
Nice, simple - 03/20/2015
Reviewer: Levi Rockett
I have had this saver for about a three years and it's still going strong! The stiff webbing makes it easy to retrieve. Also the opening delta small side makes it much easier to install from the ground than a traditional ring and ring. Nice job on this one petzl.