Five Ten Camp Four Mid Hiking and Climbing Boot
Five Ten makes awesome climbing boots. With their proprietary sticky rubber soles, nearly unbreakable lacing system, and comfortable protection from the elements, the Camp Four Mid is sure to be the next big boot in tree climbing.
Weight: ~1.35 lb (Each)
- Stealth S1 super-sticky and durable outsoles
- Increased lug height
- Reduced seams
- Mid-top, durable water repellency (DWR)-treated Nubuck leather upper
- Ortholite foam sock liner provides moisture control
- Synthetic, weather resistant toe box
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Molded poly-urethane heel cage
- Reduced foam layering - reduces dry time and improves breathability
- Strobel construction - increased under foot cushioning
4 out of 5 star average customer rating based on 2 reviews
They're ok - 03/20/2017
Reviewer: Victor Lazarz
Comfy boots , great for pruning but after the first day of climbing one of the quick draws broke . So the only set back so far is the crappy hardware .
AWESOME climbing boots - 01/28/2017
Reviewer: Rob M
These are the best climbing boots I've ever owned. There also marketed as hiking boots, but they are BOSS for climbing. The have grippy soles, they fit nice and snug, and they have a deep heal so there great for either foot acsenders OR spurs!