DMM RPM Swivel Shackle System
The RPM Swivel Shackle System from DMM is a high-strength modular system that can be used to gain mechanical advantage and increased efficiency while lifting, lowering, moving, or controlling a load. The prusik-minding system is perfect for use in rescue and rigging operations, as it is considerably more compact than most other block and tackle arrangements. The modular construction of the pulley bodies allows for reconfiguration for a wide variety of uses.
The complete system includes a single axle and double axle pulley with twin sheaves, DMM Sirius 10mm rope, an Ocean Vectran 6mm Prusik, and a DMM 6L Tool Bag.
Working Load Limit: 10kN
Minimum Breaking Strength: 50kN
Minimum Breaking Strength of Sirius 10mm rope: 24kN
Minimum Breaking Strength of Ocean Vectran 6mm Prusik rope: 12kN
- Modular single-axle and double-axle body pulleys
- Double sheave accommodates an 11m rope reeved twice.
- Individual components available for customization soon
- Dual control: Prusik can be installed at the top and bottom of a system allowing control by operator attendant being lowered and operator at top anchor
- Compact system – only 32cm from end to end when compressed
- Positive locking pins: facilitate speedy connection/disconnection of friction hitch cord
- Swivels prevent system twisting
- The roped RPM system is certified to the Machinery Directive using 10mm Sirius rope (RP920BKXX) and 6mm Ocean Vectran Prusik rope (SW280)
- Requires 6mm Hex key for assembly
- Requires circlip pliers for assembly