The ART SnakeTail is an incredibly versatile climbing and rope access tool. The SnakeTail can be used as a redirect, footlocking prusik, adjustable friction saver and so much more. It has dozens of applications. The grooved ring of the SnakeTail is removable. Includes a sewn endless loop which can be installed or removed from the terminal ring as needed.
Similarities with the Snake Anchor exist, but offers the SnakeTail its own characteristics and priorities. The special rope used is MegaTwin 8mm which was developed from a collaboration of Hubert Kowalewski and experts of the renowned cable manufacturer in Germany. The core of the rope is composed of 50% of Dyneema and 50% polyester. The jacket is made of polyester, so it is abrasion resistant and UV resistant. The Dyneema provides an enormous tensile strength at very low elongation. The rope is pleasantly soft to handle.
- Certified to EN 795 and EN B 354:02010
- Stepwise length adjustment in 5 cm increments
- Very good abrasion resistance with broad support by parallel stitched 8 mm braided rope made of Dyneema / Polyester
- Very little memory by Dyneema share in the core
- Service life: 5 years
- Minimum breaking load: 23 kN
- Ring size inside: 25 mm
- Length: ~ 115 cm
- Weight: ~ 170 g
- 3.75 ft
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: