The Best Practices for SRT is a must own reference book for any tree climber. Single Rope Technique climbing is a unique method of accessing and work positioning in trees using a static rope system. This manual from TCIA combines technical knowledge and industry standards for SRT climbing to help ensure safety and performance. It depicts the cutting edge equipment and techniques employed in this up-and-coming climbing discipline.
- Simple-to-understand text
- Printed in four-color throughout
- Boasts over 200 color photos and illustrations
- Emphasizing safety it provides a comprehensive overview of Single Rope Technique
- by Donald Coffey and Tchukki Andersen
The Best Practices for SRT in Arboriculture is now in its Second Edition. This latest version of the SRT Best Practices includes updated photos as well as a printed and digital (CD) directory of SRT-compatible climbing equipment and equipment suppliers. Much of the technical information remains the same with an emphasis on production climber safety when using the SRT systems.
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: