The aluminum BuckAlloy spurs by Buckingham are strong and lightweight spurs that provide comfort and total confidence while climbing. The bottom straps are Velcro for donning and are rated to 350lbs. The BuckAlloy Spur system features the Patent Pending GRiP Technology which keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole or tree which aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better and more comfortable setting of the foot and arch. Each spur comes with an adjustable sleeve for fine tuning the fit to your height.
Weight Rating: 350 lbs
Standards: ASTM F887
- Unmatched comfort
- Lightest aluminum climber available
- Hybrid tree gaff length of 2 7/16" for extra comfort
- Dowel and Screw design allows for easy gaff change out
- Pole and tree gaffs are interchangeable
- Aluminum alloy used in marine, automotive, and aviation industries due to high stregth-to-density ratio
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Product Type:
- Spur Shanks