Arbor Care 15-8-4 with 40% Slow Release Nitrogen Plus Micronutrients is an ideal product for feeding trees and shrubs. Applied from early spring to early summer, Arbor Care 15-8-4 provides evergreens of all types with an excellent ratio of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium. Sold in a2.5 gallon bottle.
- Arbor Care 15-8-4 is made only from the highest quality N-P-K sources available.
- It contains four fully chelated micronutrients (Cu, Fe, Mn, and Zn) which are necessary for tree health. Unlike non-chelated micros found in many arbor care products, these chelated micronutrients are immediately available for plant uptake.
- The 40% slow release nitrogen found in Arbor Care 15-8-4 is derived from Growth Products' proprietary Smart Nitrogen™, which is a unique methylene urea nitrogen molecule. Its nitrogen release period, when used for deep root injection, extends 3 to 6 months depending on climate and soil conditions.
- Arbor Care 15-8-4 is equally effective as a foliar spray. Its Smart Nitrogen™ is absorbed through both leaves and roots. Smart Nitrogen™ does not leach or volatize, making it good for the environment and cost-effective for you.
- Arbor Care 15-8-4 is a liquid that requires no agitation. It will not clog or abrade your equipment.
- With an extremely low salt index, Arbor Care 15-8-4 poses virtually no risk of phytotoxicity.
- Product Type:
- Specific Target:
- Makes Gallons:
- 300 gallons
- Country of Manufacture:
- AL, CA, DE, IL, ND, MT, NJ, HI, OR, SD. US ONLY.
- Manufacturer Part Number: