Incredible design and performance, the Hickoklopper has everything you want for professional use. The aluminum handles are made from a tough alloy that provides great strength with less weight. Available in 28" or 36" Length.
The Hickok's hook and blade hold the limb in the cut and allows the blade to roll through the cut with less effort. The hook and blade are made from special alloy steel that is heat-treated and tempered to produce an edge that stays sharp longer. The poly bumper is a great shock absorber and extremely durable. The trouble-free centerbolt is specially hardened and eliminates adjustment problems.
- Deep hook and blade design prevents the limb from slipping and allows the blade to roll through the cut with less effort.
- Special alloy steel is heat-treated and tempered to produce an edge that stays sharp longer
- Poly bumper is a great shock absorber and extremely durable
- Trouble-free center bolt eliminates adjustment problems
- Lightweight aluminum alloy handles
- Capacity: 2" Cut
- Weighs: 2.6 lbs
- Source: USA
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: