Trees have been around for about 360 million years without cabling and bracing, so the KRADL Tree Brace was developed to support your freshly planted trees while putting as little unnatural strain on them as possible. The KRADL secures to the ground with extendable tripod legs so that the trunk is in the center of the support ring. This allows the tree to naturally sway and grow in regular conditions, only coming into contact with the bracing when support is needed. Once you are convinced your tree is strong enough on its own you can remove the KRADLand use it on another!
- Facilitates natural tree movement
- Quick and easy assembly only requires a hammer
- No mold or mildew build-up on trunk
- Adjustable legs
- Only touches the tree when absolutely necessary
- Manufacturer Part Number: