The belt pad and leg pads on the Tengu are the same shape and density as those New Tribe uses on their Arborist Saddles, providing great support without restricting movement. The side D rings on the belt and the sliding D ring on the legstrap bridge are "soft" Ds that trim the weight and reduce noise. They are built of the same 6000 lb parachute webbing that forms the life-safety strength of all New Tribe saddles.
- 3 soft gear loops, one on each side and one at the back
- Carabiner loop behind each side gear loop
- Soft side Ds
- 2 gaps on the belt webbing that can carry small gear bags or additional carabiners
Leg Strap Details
- Quick-release buckles, making it easier to put on the saddle, or to open the leg straps for bathroom convenience.
- 2 accessory loops, one on each leg strap. These little loops come in handy for a variety of applications, since whatever you put there will be within easy reach: small gear bag, handsaw, water bottle, camera bag. It is a quick place to tie the other end of your rope when double-end climbing.
- Soft floating D on the legstrap bridge glides smoothly when you shift from one side to the other. If you place the apex of your delta screw link into the floating D, it grabs the Delta tighter to prevent it from rotating as you climb.
|Your Body Measurement||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large|
|Waist (above hipbones)||26" to 32"||33" to 35"||36" to 40"||41" to 45"|
|Upper Thigh||18" to 21"||21" to 24"||24" to 27"||27" to 29"|
- Manufacturer Part Number: