Made in the USA! Inner Diameter 28mm. Rope Capacity up to 20mm. The rings are made with milled aluminum, then hard-coat anodized, and then polished–making them strong, durable and low friction.
|Part No.||Description||Diameter||Inside Dia.||Thickness||Weight|
|NRR28x20||28mm LF Aluminum Ring||2.75||70||1.10||28||1.22||31||4.23||120|
- Notch Rigging Rings(NRR) are for rope rigging, NOT for climbing and life support use.
- Hard Coated to MIL-A-8625 Type 3 Class 2 spec
- The NRRs are very low friction, however, hard use and abuse could result in the ring becoming heated. Choose your sling material wisely in regards to what tasks the ring will be put through. Research your sling or rope material for degradation temperatures before choosing your cordage material.
- Do not use a single NRR as a terminal rigging point. The bend ratio with a single NRR and most rigging rope sizes does not meet best management practices in rigging. Consider triple ring use for terminal rigging. Use arborist blocks for heavy weights, long runs and when less friction is needed.
- NRR must be secured in a very tight professional splice. Do not splice if you are not qualified, slings can be purchased already complete with NRRs.
- Inspect your NRR and splice before every use. If the splice is loose enough for the ring to possibly come out, do not use.
- When an NRR is pushed to extremes, they will deform; the outside groove pinches inward and the NRR will become oval. Discontinue use if the NRR is ever deformed.
- IF the black Hard Coat Anodize is ever worn away, discontinue ring use; as the friction will increase and heat will increase.
- Inner Diameter:
- 1.1 in
- Rope Capacity:
- 3/4 in (20 mm)
- Outside Diameter:
- 2.7 in
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture: