72JGX is the skiptooth version of 72LGX. This chain is very popular on bars 24" and longer. Round chisel cutters work well in both softwoods and hardwoods. 72JGX works best in clean cutting conditions, where there is limited contact with dirt and other abrasive materials.
Cutter Type: Chisel
Recommended Saw Sizes: 3.0-6.0 cubic inches (50-100cc)
Kickback Reduction Features: None
ANSI Approved Low Kickback Chain: No
- 72JGX chain sharpens with a 7/32" round file or 3/16" grinding wheel.
- "X" grind - Enhanced grind geometry significantly improves out-of-box sharpness with substantial speed improvement in boring and bias (undercut) modes
- Blued cutters provide superior corrosion resistance and improved strength
- Tumbled parts, improved joint articulation, reduces friction and stretch
- Offset ramp-shaped depth gauges reduce roughness, helps prevent cutter from diving into the sidewall of the cut
- Clean ground gullets, increase chip flow and evacuation
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain
- Top-plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening easier
- Patented Chain Steel - OREGON OCS-01 steel is patented and provides greater durability, especially in cold cutting conditions.
- Vibe-Ban™ chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the handles
- Manufacturer Part Number: