73LGX is the .058 gauge version of the popular 72LGX saw chain. Round chisel cutters work well in both softwoods and hardwoods. 73LGX works best in clean cutting conditions, where there is limited contact with dirt and other abrasive materials. Chain is .375 pitch, .058 (1.5mm) gauge. 73LGX chain sharpens with a 7/32" round file or 3/16" grinding wheel.
Pitch: 3/8" (.375")
Gauge: .058" (1.5mm)
Cutter Type: Chisel
Recommended Saw Sizes: 3.0 - 6.0 cubic inches (50 - 100cc)
Recommended Bar Lengths: 12"-36" (30 - 90cm)
- "X" grind - Enhanced grind geometry significantly improves out-of-box sharpness with substantial speed improvement in boring and bias (undercut) modes
- Blued cutters provide superior corrosion resistance and improved strength
- Tumbled parts, improved joint articulation, reduces friction and stretch
- Offset ramp-shaped depth gauges reduce roughness, helps prevent cutter from diving into the sidewall of the cut
- Clean ground gullets, increase chip flow and evacuation
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain
- Top-plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening easier
- Patented Chain Steel - OREGON OCS-01 steel is patented and provides greater durability, especially in cold cutting conditions.
- Vibe-Ban™ chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the handles