90PX chain is part of a Micro-Lite™ narrow-kerf cutting system that requires less power from the saw to cut than standard cutting systems.90PX is a .043" gauge narrow kerf chain found on smaller chainsaws. 90PX chain is 3/8" pitch, .043" gauge (1.1mm), low profile. 90PX will fit saws using Stihl 61 PM chains. Sharpens with a 5/32" round file or 1/8" grinding wheel.
Pitch: .375" (3/8")
Gauge: .043" (1.1mm)
Cutter Type: Low Profile
Recommended Saw Sizes: 2.3 - 3.8 cubic inches (38-62cc)
- Narrow .043" gauge helps reduce the weight of the bar-chain combination approximately 15%.
- Always install 90PX chains on a .043" gauge Double Guard® bar
- (MLE part numbers) to obtain all the advantages of the Micro-Lite™ system.
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed – on the chain.
- LubriWell® oil holes help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar's groove.
- Chamfer Chisel™ cutters' twin cutting corners offer outstanding performance, durability and easy maintenance.
- Vibe-Ban® chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the handles.
- Witness Mark™ Top-plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening easier.
Gauge .043" (1.1mm)
Cutter Type Low Profile
Recommended Saw Sizes 2.3 - 3.8 cubic inches (38-62cc)
More Info: 90PX Chain Datasheet
- Manufacturer Part Number: