The toughest climbing or forestry helmet you can buy. The R5 helmet from Pacific is made with lightweight aramid fibers in New Zealand. The fiberglass reinforced composite shell is coated with a UV-resistant hi-gloss paint finish. This helmet features a reinforced brim which has protected many arborists and foresters from potential kickback injuries to the face. Several colors available. SENA installation takes 3-5 days to complete. Please be aware that your order may take additional time to ship.
- Made with Kevlar® Fibers
- Average service life of 5 years (more than twice the life of competing brands)
- Unlike Petzl or Kask you can purchase a replacement suspension!
- Headband with removable leather for cleaning and replacement.
- Nape strap with ratchet size adjustment between 52 cm to 64cm for comfortable fit.
- Nylon webbing cradle system for optimal comfort.
- 2-/3-point polyester chinstrap comes with quick release buckle.
- Includes Earmuff mounting clips. Muffs sold separately.
Certification & Approval:
- Helmet certified to ANSI/NZS1801, Type 1 & 2
- CE marked to PPE Directive 89/686/EEC. T
- Type-tested according to EN397:1995.
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Meets ANSI Requirements:
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Product Type:
- Pro Helmets