The new generation Petzl ANGE S non-locking carabiner represents the middle ground between traditional gate carabiners and classic wire gate carabiners. The Petzl ANGE S combines the fluidity of the spring gate with the lightness of the classic wire gate carabiner system. Petzl's MonoFil Keylock technology and the H-profile not only render the ANGE S carabiner ultra lightweight, but make it a more compact carabiner with an optimal weight-to-strength ratio.
Approx. Size: 3.25"x2"
Major Axis Strength: 20kN
Minor Axis Strength: 7kN
Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA
Petzl ANGE S Carabiner Features:
• Petzl's MonoFil Keylock technology ensures smoother opening and closing of the carabiner and a much longer lifetime compared to traditional wire gate carabiners. The wire gate is protected from lateral rubbing (against rock, etc).
• The unique H-profile allows an optimal size and strength-to-weight ratio making the ANGE S ultra light
• The indent on the bottom of the ANGE S carabiner helps keep the rope or sling in place so that it is properly positioned on the carabiner.
• The surfaces that come in contact with the rope and with the anchor are wider, favoring passage of the rope and reducing carabiner wear
• The nose of the carabiner has a hole that allows ice, snow or dirt to be cleared out
• The shape of the nose is designed to optimize clipping and unclipping.
• The deflector works with the shape of the carabiner to allow proper positioning of the carabiner on its major axis
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- M57 O
- Product Type: