They're here! The newest, coolest, TreeStuff swag is the unique, hand-drawn Arbor ID print on the perennial favorite helmet - the Pfanner Protos! You can get the most advanced helmet system available with TreeStuff's Limited Edition artwork and rep your favorite store! Don't wait to grab one of these, because we only made 250 of each color - and I'm grabbing one.
Coupons and discounts won't apply on this item.
Size: 54cm to 62cm (21.1 to 24.4in)
Weight: 1.7kg (3.76lbs)
Certification: EN397, EN 12492, EN 1077, EN 1078, ANSI Z89.1
- Integrated hearing protection with low-profile design (no prominent parts to get caught on branches)"Swept back" design of the helmet allows for optimal field of view
- The adjustable pressure fitting of the hearing protectors allows for a perfect fit
- Even weight distribution design and the adjustable neck piece allow for a perfect, secure and comfortable fit, even without the chin strap
- Adjustable vent flow on helmet (vents can be opened or closed) allows active ventilation during use in wet, hot or cold work conditions
- Discrete channel for the chin strap was designed to prevent the chin strap from slipping under the ear protection piece
- Extraordinary wicking of perspiration via large and exchangeable pads with Klima-AIR technology
- All functions of the helmet (ear protection, face protection/face shield, helmet adjustment, and helmet vents) can be activated with just two fingers... making operation of the helmet easy
- One of the only arborist helmets offering side and rear impact protection
- Designed over a 15 year period with two things in mind: total head protection and working arborists
- Includes chinstrap for work aloft
ArborID is a limited edition print applied to best selling items. Composed of over 100 unique handrawn icons drawn by TreeStuff Artist Cale Royer ArborID iconifies the arborist Lifestyle.
Each color-way and item combo is a one time deal, run sizes vary. If you see one you like, get it.
Other ArborID Items: