The Chain Sharp CS-X from Pferd sharpens your chain and rakers at the same time. When you want to switch from sharpening left teeth to right you simply flip the CS-X over. The Chain Sharp's design ensures you get the correct angles every time.
- Comes complete with files and instructions.
- Standard round files work with this guide.
- Will not work on skip-tooth or safety chain
- Detailed CS-X review by Tim Ard of Forest Applications Training
- Source: Germany
5/32" files are used to sharpen 1/4" pitch and 3/8" Low Profile (Picco) chainsaw chain.
3/16" files are used to sharpen .325" pitch chainsaw chain.
13/64" files are used to sharpen 3/8" pitch chainsaw chain.
7/32" files are used to sharpen .404" pitch chainsaw and harvester chain.
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: