The Big Spider from Shizll was developed because the use of rigging plates often require complicated procedures for which many materials are needed. This is a plain tool with four holes which can be used to give pressure on the line by self-clamping, like a guy rope. It can be used with an adjustable sling or with your rigging line. Suitable for ropes from 14mm to 16mm. It can also be used as a rigging plate with carabiners or other connectors.
Big Spider can be used in a cableway or a multiple anchorpoint. The black anodised Big Spider is also suitable for use with hardware like carabiners and has a minimum breaking strength (MBS) of 100 kN. Spider is easy to use and knotless. We see it as a metal knot which won’t cause any problems getting your line loose. The Big Spider makes it possible to rig easily at several points. It is possible to use it as a rigging plate as well, to create several anchor points for example.
- This is not PPE (not for life support)
- Suitable for use with hardware, ropes and (rope)slings
- Individual tracking serial number.
- Suitable for use with rope of 14-16 mm (9/16" to 5/8")
- Material: CNC milled high quality aluminium 7075T6
- Weight: 134 gram
- Dimensions: 76mm x 76mm x 14 mm Ø 4 x 17 mm
- Finish: Anodised against corrosion and wear
- MBS: (Minimum breaking strength) 50 KN, When used with lines and self clamping pressure.
- MBS: (Minimum breaking strength) 100 KN, When used as a connector application
- Product Type:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture: