The Spider Plate from Shizll is a simple tool with four holes that self-clamps for light duty rigging. The Spider is very small and easy to use and eliminates the use of knots in many scenarios. It behaves like a metal knot which is very easy to loosen. It can be used with rope or carabiners and other connectors.
- CNC milled out of high quality aluminium 7075T6
- Weighs 55 gram
- Anodised against corrosion and wear
- Individual tracking serial number
- Not intended to be used as PPE!
- MBS: (Minimum breaking strength) 25 KN, When used with lines and self clamping pressure.
- MBS: (Minimum breaking strength) 50 KN, When used as a connector application.
- Suitable for use with ropes of 12-13 mm
- Source: The Netherlands
- Product Type:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture: