The Timber 3D from Singing Rock is a lightweight work positioning harness for arborists. The innovative anatomic waist belt and leg padding includes a replaceable bridge connecting the leg loops. The speed buckles enable fast adjustment. The adjustable sliding D-ring enables safe, comfortable and effective work position. Wide and stiff padding offers great comfort when hanging in the harness.
SIze: 28" to 39"
- Side D-rings for work positioning (EN 358) or gear attachment
- 4 gear loops with a bearing capacity of 10 kg provide enough space for your gear
- Additional loops with a bearing capacity of 5 kg offer
- Additional space for the gear and better gear orientation
- Waist belt construction allows to attach First Aid Kit and plastic holders for industrial tools (PORTER).
- Weight: 1800 g [size M/L] (± 15 g) • 63.49 oz (± 0.5 oz)
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Size 1
- Product Type:
- Single Bridge