These Flexothane® Classic rain trousers can be used with the complementing high-quality SIP Rain Jacket, or alone. They have the same comfort and durability, with excellent rain and wind protection. They are stretchable, noiseless, and feature a zip at the bottom for easy fitting over boots.
SIP's Flexothane® Classic rain gear is the well-known and highly praised PU quality from SIOEN Apparel. For many years, countless people have considered Flexothane® Classic as being the supreme product available in the areas of waterproof and high visibility clothing. The Classic range is synonymous with high-tech production and lasting performance. Creative design, attention to detail and the superior quality of Flexothane® fabric ensures that Classic products offer top of the range protection against cold, rain, wind & snow. Products from the Classic range comply with the strictest European standards for protective clothing.
- 100% waterproof and is air permeable. All garments seams are high frequency welded.
- Super lightweight, comfortable and crease-resistant.
- Oil-resistant and also resists any fungal growth in the fabric.
- Retains its high-tech performance, even after repeated washings.
- Offers 100% barrier protection against blood born pathogens (ASTM F1671-97)
- Washing instructions: Washing: 104°F (40°C)
- Chlorine: no treatment with chlorine
- Ironing: no
- Dry cleaning: no
- Tumble drying: no
Small Waist: 30" to 32"
Medium Waist: 32" to 34"
Large Waist: 36" to 38"
X-Large Waist: 40"
- Manufacturer Part Number: