The Big Ass Rigging Chain from Sterling. That's what the field testers dubbed it. Actually, BARC stands for Basal Anchor Rigging Chain,but who are we to argue? Try one and you'll be a believer. Building on the popularity of Sterling's versatile Chain Reactors, the BARC is made from one inch wide T9800 nylon webbing sewn into individual full-strength loops for an adjustable and incredibly strong chain. Once you get a BARC, you'll find yourself inventing new uses for it. Select your size.
- Designed for use as a basal anchor with your Portawrap or other friction brake lowering device
- The BARC can also accommodate your rigging block aloft.
- BARC comes in 5ft and 8.5ft versions to accommodate trees up to 19” and 32” in diameter, respectively.
- ABS: 6,745 lbs
- MBS: 6,070 lbs
- Note: Each individual loop is rated to 10,116 lbs but when girth hitched it breaks around the 6,745 lbs mark. When used in a basket config itâ€™s break strength is roughly doubled.
- 60 in
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture:
- Strand Count:
- Product Type:
- Webbing Slings