The Super Light (S.light) version of the well-liked treeMOTION harness is a new product made by TEUFELBERGER in collaboration with the Treemagineers. Its wearers can count on getting the usual high quality and comfort. Thinner material makes this harness extremely lightweight. Therefore, it is suited for tasks that require repeated ascending and descending. It adapts perfectly to your body and does not interfere with your climbing. Updated in 2018 to meet ANSI standards.
- EU-RL 89/686/EWG for PPE, in dependence on EN 813 and EN 358.
- ANSI Z133.1 2012
- Lighter, less expensive version of the world's most popular tree saddle
- One Size Fits Most. (30" to 39" Waist)
- Weighs just 4.4 lbs!
Key differences in the Super Light version vs the Standard version of the TreeMotion
- Standard version has "seat belt" buckles on leg and hip connections - Super Light has "roll buckles"
- Standard version has the newly designed and larger Comfort Backpad - Super Light has a smaller, less robust backpad
- Standard version has rated ring in the back of the saddle - Super Light has smaller, non-rated ring in the back of saddle
- Stronger and more durable D rings, ANSI-Cobra Buckles, and Frame Buckles
- Elastic webbing cover around the waist buckle to protect against sawdust
- Anodized buckles to improve abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Increased abrasion resistance in compression strap webbing
Rinse the buckle with lukewarm water after every use. After drying, put one drop of WD40 on each moving or movable part of the buckle.
- EU Directive 89/686/EEC
- 30-36 in
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: