Wesco is an American company based in Oregon that prides itself on craftsmanship and quality. Each boot made by Wesco is done in their Scappoose, Oregon workshop with the highest quality leather. The Highliner boot, first introduced in 1938 is designed specifically for climbering with extra arch support, heavy-duty steel shanks, extra-durable leather side flaps, and spur-shielding heel plates. These boots are so high-quality that they don't want us touching them with our grimy paws, so every order ships directly from their warehouse. Buy now! NOTE: Due to manufacturer delays these boots have a 12 month lead time. Please disregard the message next to the "quantity" that states "Ships in 2 to 3 Weeks! Order today!"
NOTE: Due to manufacturer delays these boots have a 12 month lead time. Please disregard the message next to the "quantity" that states "Ships in 2 to 3 Weeks! Order today!"
Height: 10 inches
Sole: #100 Vibram
- 7 oz. full-grain leather
- Leather side flap
- Non-corrosive ribbed, slightly arched steel shank for comfort and maximum support
- Leather iron half-slip for added support in the arch
- Recessed metal heel breastplate (offers protection from climbing spurs)
- Removable false tongue
- Ships directly from the manufacturer
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: