Will my order qualify for free shipping?
If your purchase totals $100 or greater and you live in the continental United States your order will qualify for free FedEx Ground shipping. The only exceptions are orders containing heavy or oversized items such as: Alturnamats, bulk fertilizer, cabling and bracing supplies, liquid chemicals (1 gallon and up), pruning poles, and stump grinder pockets. Oversized and heavy items are marked with a picture of an elephant.
The free shipping offer does not apply to addresses outside of the continental U.S. (Alaska, Hawaii, and foreign addresses). Addresses in Alaska and Hawaii receive a 50% reduction in the cost of Ground Shipping on qualifying orders over $100. If you have any questions about this promotion or what products qualify please let us know.
- Do you have a catalog?
- Do you ship worldwide?
- How long will shipping take and what is the cost?
- Is your website secure?
- Which retrieval ball can I use for my retrievable friction sling?
- Will my order qualify for free shipping?
- Do you have any discounts?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- I found a lower price elsewhere... Will you beat it?
- What kind of service do you offer to Alaska & Hawaii?
- What kind of service do you offer to Canada?
- Where can I find a credit application for TreeStuff.com?
- How can I get some FREE stuff?
- I am a homeowner can I purchase supplies from you?
- Do you offer bulk or corporate discounts?
- Do you sell gift certificates?
- How do I return an item?