Will my order qualify for free shipping?
If your purchase totals $100 or greater and you live in the continental United States your order will qualify for free shipping. The only exceptions are orders containing heavy or oversized items such as: Bulk fertilizer, cabling and bracing supplies, liquid chemicals, and pruning poles. Oversized and heavy items are marked with a picture of an elephant.
The free shipping offer does not apply to addresses outside of the continental U.S. (Alaska, Hawaii, and foreign addresses). Addresses in Alaska and Hawaii pay our negotiated shipping rates (fast and cheap). If you have any questions about this promotion or what products qualify please let us know.
- Do you have a catalog?
- Do you ship worldwide?
- How long will shipping take and what is the cost?
- Is your website secure?
- Will my order qualify for free shipping?
- Do you have any discounts?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Can I visit your store in Indianapolis?
- I found a lower price elsewhere... Will you beat it?
- What kind of service do you offer to Alaska & Hawaii?
- What kind of service do you offer to Canada?
- Where can I find a credit application for TreeStuff.com?
- How can I get some FREE stuff?
- I am a homeowner can I purchase supplies from you?
- Do you offer corporate discounts?
- Do you sell gift certificates?
- How do I return an item?