REECOIL Full Reach Chainsaw Lanyard
The REECOIL Full Reach chainsaw lanyard is a heavy-duty stretching lanyard that gives you as much mobility as possible while climbing, working, and cutting. When stowed on your harness, the REECOIL is as short - if not shorter - then most other lanyards, but can extend farther than any other lanyard, allowing you to get the full reach out of both of your arms.
Stowed Length: 20 inches
Full Extended Length: 59 inches
- Recommended for use with top-handled saws
- Saw hangs higher on your harness
- Not a tearaway chainsaw lanyard
- Allows ultimate maneuverability
Two ways to attach your saw:
- Attach to rear D-Ring on the back of the saw with a girth hitch and use the extra sewn loop to bring the hang carabiner as close to your saw as possible. This makes your saw sit high on the back of your harness.
- Attach to the top handle using the built-in second loop. This makes it easy to hang your saw with one hand onto your Petzl Caritool, Rock Exotica Transporter, DMM Vault, Shembiner, or similar tool hook.
4.5 out of 5 star average customer rating based on 6 reviews - See all reviews
Saw lanyard - 03/01/2017
Reviewer: Jared Boddy
Perfect reach for my long arms and has held up well so far. Love the beaner as well simple to catch on my saw holder instead of searching for the little rings
climber @ R's Tree Care - 02/21/2017
Reviewer: R's Tree Care
Wish it came with a dog snap for the ring on my belt, instead of using a beaner. Love the reach though. Maybe next line of models it will include snap and or rings already on them.
Very Long Reach - 01/26/2017
OK, I couldn't hold out any longer....
When I saw this lanyard I wanted it badly, I thought it looked bad azz.
It is very cool, I must say. However, it's rather heavy and cumbersome. It tends to get in the way or snagged on......everything.
I love how long it is. Problem, it's a little too long at times. I missed putting it back on my hip and I thought it was going to hit the ground-crazy long stretch.
It would rock if it was a tad bit shorter and a little lighter.
I thought I was going to buy a case of them, now I'm not excited about using the one I have.
Oh, I'm 6'3" and 240lbs, I've got a good reach-if you're thinking I'm a short fat guy with short arms-not!
Great reach, but.... - 11/19/2016
This lanyard gives you more reach than Strech Armstrong. Got a limb that isn't in the strike zone? Go go gadget chainsaw! SHAPOW! Braaappp! She's down. I had to modify it with a ring attachment to maintain my quick draw mcgraw holster speed, but besides that, its brilliant.
Mr - 11/16/2016
Great lanyard, huge reach and very durable. A great quality product. Far superior to any other lanyard I've used!!!