The REECOIL Full Reach chainsaw lanyard is a heavy-duty stretching lanyard that gives you as much mobility as possible while climbing, working, and cutting. When stowed on your harness, the REECOIL is as short - if not shorter - then most other lanyards, but can extend farther than any other lanyard, allowing you to get the full reach out of both of your arms.
Customer Video Review - Andrew Giordano
Customer Video Review - Erin Carpenter
Customer Video Review - Seth Melchior
Video Review - Corey Thayer ("Human")
Stowed Length: 20 inches
Full Extended Length: 59 inches
- Recommended for use with top-handled saws
- Saw hangs higher on your harness
- Not a tearaway chainsaw lanyard
- Allows ultimate maneuverability
Two ways to attach your saw:
- Attach to rear D-Ring on the back of the saw with a girth hitch and use the extra sewn loop to bring the hang carabiner as close to your saw as possible. This makes your saw sit high on the back of your harness.
- Attach to the top handle using the built-in second loop. This makes it easy to hang your saw with one hand onto your Petzl Caritool, Rock Exotica Transporter, DMM Vault, Shembiner, or similar tool hook.
- 1.64 - 4.92 ft
- 1 in
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: