The Treemagineers bring us this compact rigging plate and high efficiency pulley in one! Developed with those clever folk at DMM, this is the first hot forged pulley to hit the market and was designed to be at the heart of friction hitch climbing systems (using eye to eye slings), but has many other applications. Two colors to choose from.
Rope Efficiency: 70%
Source: Wales UK
Taking the place of conventional fairlead pulleys, the Hitch Climber helps organize carabiners, reducing the probability of poor configurations such as cross loading. It doesn't matter if you are ascending or descending, carabiners tend to be kept in the correct alignment. A complete second climbing system (or lanyard) can be added to the spare hole, making it easier to traverse between two anchors. There are even rescue and load hauling functions.
- Triple attachment points for special applications
- Hot forged 2014 T6 aluminum side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated 174PH stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Pre-lubricated sintered bronze bearings for ultra smooth operation
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Recommended for arborists and rescue applications
- Rapide version incorporates roller bearing sheave for higher efficiency
- Individually marked for traceability
- Suitable for up to 14mm diameter ropes
- Product Type:
- Swinging Sideplates
- Manufacturer Part Number: