The Hayauchi from Silky is a true professional heavy duty aluminum pole saw - the pole saw of choice by professionals. The Hayauchi pole saw has rigid aluminum poles that quickly extend to the desired cutting length for maximum control. The 16 Hayauchi has two extendable pole sections and the 21 version has three extendable pole sections.
The base pole on the Silky Hayauchi has a comfortable rubber grip. The extension lock with spring loaded buttons at the end of each length. The nearly 16-inch blade not only sports the largest teeth available in a razor tooth design, but has a sharpened base and tip for scoring the branch, to avoid ripping damage to the branch collar. Push buttons allow multiple length adjustments and safety clamps hold the extensions firmly in place. A rubber hand-grip ensures good hold and control.
- 3-Extensions (4 poles) model that extends to 21 feet
- Extension range 8' to 21’ (2,350 to 4,900mm)
- Maximum working reach 25 feet
- 390mm (15.35 inch) length chrome plated blade with 6.5 teeth per 30mm (5.5 teeth per inch)
- Approximate weight 3,050g (6.73lb)
- Double lock system insures your safety while working
- Comes with its own full length, hard plastic scabbard
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Product Type:
- Blade Thickness (mm):
- Kerf (mm):
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: