Petzl's Rescucender is an ergonomically designed and simple-to-use progress capture device with an openable cam-loaded design. The openable cam means you can attach the Rescucender at any point on your line at any time, and the simple catch is color coded to show when the cam is safely locked.
Materials: Aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
Weight: 260g (0.57lbs)
Rope Compatibility: 9 to 13mm
Certifications: CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- Designed for use in haul systems as a progress capture device
- Simple to use and ergonomic
- Openable cam allows installation or removal at any point on the rope
- Independent safety catches on each side allow easy opening without risk of accidental opening
- Cam integrated into frame to facilitate handling
- Large attachment hole to allow carabiner rotation.