When it comes to mechanical adjusters on lanyards, the ART Positioner 2 has become the tree climber's first choice. The Positioner grabs the rope as soon as it comes under load. Contrary to conventionally used rope clamps, the Positioner allows a reliable one-handed adjustment even under load. The ergonomically formed release lever offers comfortable handling. This version has a swivel eye to connect to your harness.
Rope Capacity: 11 - 13mm
- Swivel eye connection version.
- The swivel prevents the device from twisting on the rope.
- The swivel allows for comfortable handling in about every possible situation.
- Works on rope lanyards or steel core flip lines with a rope cover.
- All parts of the Positioner can be replaced.
- Rope Capacity:
- 7/16 to 1/2 in (11 to 13 mm)
- Meets ANSI Requirements:
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: