Arbortec's Breatheflex Pro line of chainsaw protective pants are designed for maximum performance and minimum weight. The Dyneema material provides lightweight protection and gives you the flexibility to climb, kneel, run, do ballet, or whatever other actions your work requires of you. The high-durability fibers in the front and ankle of the pants provides tough abrasion resistance in high-wear areas, and the zippered pockets keep dust and debris away from your keys, phone, and wallet. If you're looking for a hard-wearing set of chainsaw pants for the summer, you've come to the right place!
Standards: ASTM F1897-14 (2014), ASTM F3325 (2019)
- Adjustable waistband
- Kidney pad on the back of the pants for braces
- Elasticated hooks at the base of the pants to attach to laces of boots
- Reflective decals along the side of the leg
- Taped YKK seams on all pockets
- Vents for maximum air flow