The third evolution of Distel aluminum climbers comes with a newly designed, hot-forged shank resulting in a lightweight high-end climber. An extra-large and thick padding provides high user comfort, and low-friction gaffs lead to effortless climbing.
Weight Capacity (EU/Pole Gaffs): 330 lbs (150 kg)
Weight Capacity (Tree Gaffs): 286 lbs (130 kg)
Weight (EU/Pole Gaffs): 4.7 lbs (2.13 kg) per pair
Weight (Tree Gaffs): 4.8 lbs (2.18 kg) per pair
Height adjustability: 13 1/2“ (34,3 cm) to 18 3/4” in (47,8 cm) in steps of 1/4” (0,6 cm)
Upper Strap Diameter: 12 1/4” (31 cm) to 19 3/4” (50cm)
Max Lower Strap Diameter: 26"
- Hot-forged aluminum shank is 10 % lighter than previous versions
- Improved alloy and blasted surface for highest possible bending fatigue strength
- Anti-slip ribs on the bottom of the stirrup and 3-dimensional forging details
- Black polymer anodization with satin matt finish
- Additional padding for shin and calf
- Grid structure for optimal fit for shell and leg and punctual pressure distribution
- Increased thickness of 3/4”
- Black PTFE coating for easier release of the gaff from the wood and the highest corrosion protection