Introducing the Edelrid Fraggle Kid's Full Body Harness - the perfect choice for professional arborists who want to share their passion for climbing with their children. Designed with your child's comfort and safety in mind, this harness features a stiff construction with fixed leg loops that make it easy to put on and take off. The two Slide Block buckles allow for quick and easy adjustment to ensure the perfect fit every time. With two large tie-in loops, this harness offers plenty of space for two carabiners clipped in opposite directions, making it ideal for top-roping. But what truly sets the Edelrid Fraggle apart is its unique ability to "grow" with your child. As your child gets bigger, the tie-in point moves to accommodate their changing size, ensuring a comfortable and secure fit at all times. In addition to its exceptional performance, the Edelrid Fraggle is fully compliant with the strict bluesign® system requirements, ensuring that it is environmentally friendly and sustainable.
Edelrid's Climb Green products are certified to be manufactured more sustainably than comparable gear.
Thigh Circumference (XXS): max 14.6in
- 3D mesh padding and soft webbing edges offer optimum comfort
- Two Slide Block buckles for quick and easy harness adjustment
- Attachment point at the back for extra safety in steep terrain or while skiing
- Made of bluesign-certified materials
- “Growing” construction for an optimal and secure fit
- The padding ensures that the harness is dimensionally stable and can therefore be put on and taken off particularly easily—even by the child itself
- Delivered in a useful sports bag
- Certification: EN 12277 Type B