The Husqvarna 540i XP is a powerful and efficient battery-powered chainsaw, equivalent to a 40cc pro saw when fitted with a BLi300 battery. It’s ideal for removal of small and mid-sized trees where you need smooth and efficient cuts without the loud sounds and the smoke in your face. Designed for professionally oriented users who want a lightweight, high performance rear-handle chainsaw, the Husqvarna 540i XP delivers all the benefits of battery power without compromising cutting performance. If you've never used a battery-powered saw, trust us - it will change your life!
- Fully Covered by Husqvarna's 1-year commercial warranty!
- Fulfills the IPX4 classification for rain resistance
- Interchangeable battery system means you can use and of Husqvarna's Lithium-Ion batteries
- The product is automatically shut down after 3 minutes of being idle, which prolongs the life of the battery and also lower the risk for injuries when left unattended. With the chain brake activated, the shutdown occurs after 30 minutes.
- Choose between normal or energy saving savE mode
- Advanced brushless motor is 25% more efficient than a standard brush motor
- High and consistent torque
- Flip-up fuel tank caps are easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves.
* Free Shipping on All Saws - Please note your new saw will ship with the bar and chain un-mounted and may arrive in multiple boxes/shipments.
|Motor type||BLDC (brushless)|
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow|
|Oil pump capacity, max||19 ml/min|
|Oil pump capacity, min||9 ml/min|
|Battery voltage||40 V|
|Bar length (inch)||14 in or 16 in|
|Recommended bar length, min||12 in|
|Recommended bar length, max||16 in|
|Sprocket type||Spur 7|
|Battery included with selection||BLi300, 36V / 9.4 Ah|
|Battery charger included with selection||QC 500|
|Weight (excl. battery and cutting equipment)||6.39 lbs|
|Oil tank volume||0.42 US pint|
|Oil tank volume||0.2 l|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||106 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||104 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||95 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||3.6 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||3.7 m/s²|
⚠️ WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.