Tested in the world's most rugged environments, the Husqvarna 572 XP is ready for demanding work by forestry and tree care professionals. At just 14.5 lbs, the 572 XP has a better power-to-weight ratio and 12% higher cutting capacity than previous Husqvarna models in the same class. Excellent cooling and heavy-duty filtration maximize reliability, while a smart design accommodates longer guide bars. Thanks to AutoTune, Air Injection, and low vibration technology, the 572 XP empowers you to work all day. Get ready to cut faster, longer and better than ever with the 572 XP.
- Fully Covered by Husqvarna's 2-year commercial warranty - the longest in the industry!
- New engine design offers a wide usable RPM range for peak performance even under heavy loads. 12% higher cutting capacity (compared to previous models in the same cc-range) makes the saw ideal for productive operation – even when using long guide bars.
- The new cooling system is optimized in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
- Chainsaw comes equipped with a heavy-duty filter for longer and better filtration via a larger filtration area compared to previous designs. Ensures a healthier engine that's optimized for long working hours.
- AutoTune ensures a correctly tuned engine setting and optimized engine performance in all conditions.
- Husqvarna's anti-vibration system efficiently separates your hands from the vibrations generated by the engine and the cutting equipment. This is to protect your body but also to reduce the fatigue in your arms and hands and in the end of the day contribute to make your workday more productive.
- Flip-up fuel tank caps are easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves.
- The specialized clutch cover is designed to ensure the rapid and safe ejection of saw chips, preventing clogging even when cutting long wood fibers.
- The innovative system for engine control is designed for providing a long engine life. The system monitors the engine and assures that the engine always is protected from over-revving.
- Having a perfect sight is critical when using a chainsaw – so we made one that's permanently molded into the chainsaw for long-lasting felling accuracy.
- The Air Injection™ feature on the chainsaw filters 98% of incoming sawdust, grit and dirt to reduce the amount of air filter cleanings and ensure high performance at all times.
* Free Shipping on All Saws - Please note your new saw will ship with the bar and chain un-mounted and may arrive in multiple boxes/shipments.
* Returns will NOT be accepted for any units that have been gassed or oiled. Contact customer service for help returning any unused items or for information relating to warranty claims.
|Maximum power speed
|Torque, max. at rpm
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)
|Ignition module air gap
|Oil pump type
|Adjustable flow, no flow at idle
|Oil pump capacity, max
|Oil pump capacity, min
|Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V)
|Recommended bar length, min
|Recommended bar length, max
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)
|Lubricant type (Engine)
|Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
|Oil tank volume
|0.7 US pint
|Oil tank volume
|Sound and Noise
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)
|Sound power level, measured
|Sound pressure level at operators ear
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle
⚠️ WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Video 1: