The Husqvarna T540 XP Mark III is a top-handle chainsaw with impressive power-to-weight. Designed specifically for arborists who want a reliable, high-performance chainsaw that's easy to maneuver in the canopy, the 40cc class engine combined with the SP21G chain delivers superb cutting capacity with fast acceleration for safe and efficient treetop work. This saw features almost all of the super cool technology that Husqvarna has developed, including AutoTune 3.0 engine optimization, high-tech air injection system, and LowVib Technology.
- Fully Covered by Husqvarna's 2-year commercial warranty - the longest in the industry!
- AutoTune 3.0 optimizes engine settings for perfect startability and performance in all conditions
- No need for manual carburetor adjustment
- No protruding parts, a smooth underside, rounded starter cover and well-protected controls all make the saw easy to handle
- A sturdy eyelet to conveniently secure the saw to the harness in combination with a separate eyelet to attach the lanyard
- X-Precision bar and chain combination provide efficient cutting with precise control, as well as excellent bore cutting properties and reduced risk of kickback
- Felling sight that will last forever
- The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nut
- Easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves
- Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands
- The retaining function prevents losing the screws holding the starter
- Can be shipped to California!
* Free Shipping on All Saws - Please note your new saw will ship with the bar and chain un-mounted and may arrive in multiple boxes/shipments.
* Returns will NOT be accepted for any units that have been gassed or oiled. Contact customer service for help returning any unused items or for information relating to warranty claims.
|Power output||2.6 hp|
|Cylinder displacement||2.39 cu.inch|
|Maximum power speed||10,200 rpm|
|Idling speed||3,000 rpm|
|Torque, max.||1.9 Nm|
|Torque, max. at rpm||7,500 rpm|
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)||4,400 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||387 g/kWh|
|Fuel consumption||1.63 lbs/h|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR7H|
|Electrode gap||0.03 in|
|Ignition module air gap||0.01 in|
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow, no flow at idle|
|Bar length (inch)||12 in, 14in or 16 in|
|Recommended bar length, min||12 in|
|Recommended bar length, max||16 in|
|Sprocket type||Spur 7|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||8.4 lbs|
|Lubricant type (Engine)||Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1|
|Oil tank volume||0.49 US pint|
|Oil tank volume||0.23 l|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||112 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||110 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||102 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||3.5 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||3.4 m/s²|
⚠️ WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.