The Kask Super Plasma Helmet has been designed for both professional ground and work-at-height applications. It is lightweight, comfortable and features 10 air intakes that provide efficient cooling and ventilation. The aluminum grilled air vents on the outer shell prevent entry of debris into the helmet. The Kask Super Plasma outer shell is made of High-Density ABS Plastic and designed to withstand significant impact from the top or side.
Outer shell: ABS Plastic
Inner shell: HD Polystyrene
Ventilation: 10 Air Intakes
Headband: PE Polythene
Inner Lining: Fully Washable
Lamp Carrying System: External Nylon 6.6 Lamp Clips
Size Universal: Adjustable 51 - 62
Weight: 450g / 1 lb
Adapter for Helmet-mount Ear Defenders is included
Source: Made in the USA
*It can take 3-5 days to install SENA communication. Please be aware that your order may take additional time to ship.
Kask Super Plasma Helmet Features:
• Inner Polystyrene Shell has been specifically designed for improved safety, superior fit and comfort, durability, and efficient ventilation for more natural air flow
• The inner padding is outfitted in new Polygiene® treated 2DRY® fabric for greater freshness and active odor protection
• The high-density ABS plastic outer shell is designed to withstand significant impact from above or from the side, and meets CE EN 397 and CE EN 12492 standards.
• Double-welded edge padding for added strength and comfort.
• Chin strap and pad engineered from eco leather making it washable, anti-allergenic, and less irritating to the skin, four fasten points reduce risk of helmet loss in case of impact
• Strap system is crossed-back for greater stability of the helmet on the head
• Safety release system allows for quick fastening and unfastening
• New and proprietary Up-N-Down size adjustment system provides the most precise and comfortable fit via quick adjustment capabilities of the center wheel and two finger-push winglets
• Supplied with non-slip rubberized inner pads for better comfort
• Well-ventilated injection-molded plastic headband for greater strength and durability
• Larger visor for expanded face-surface protection also eliminates oxidation thanks to its polycarbonate construction, and is certified ANSI Z87.1 - 2010
• Polycarbonate ear muffs adapter is easily installed with a single screw and compatible with bayonet and cap-mount style ear muffs (Peltor, MSA, Hellberg)
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Product Type:
- Pro Helmets
- NFPA Certified: