The Kask Zenith X2 Helmet is a sleek professional helmet perfect for everyone on the arborist jobsite. This version has the same general shell and construction as the original Zenith, but comes with an ANSI Z89.1 Type I and Type II certification, and some fresh new features. The famous Kask adaptive fit system has a large dial for easy size adjustments and the patented Self Adaptive Live Hinge that moves with you and keeps your helmet securely locked on your noggin. The Dry+ composite fabric integration with Hydrocool moisture-wicking technology is really nice when you're working hard. This version is not E rated, but it provides ample ventilation to help keep you cool.
External Shell: HD Polypropylene
Internal Shell: HD Expanded Polystyrene
Headband: Soft PA Nylon
Weight: 470 g (1.04 lb)
Source: Made in the USA
- Lightweight external shell with exceptional performance. Excels in impact absorption, especially at lower temperatures (-30 degrees C). Resists yellowing and degradation.
- Helmet internal shell designed with a low-density inner core optimized for protection from top impacts.
- Durable, high density inner shell component that provides stronger side impact absorption, inner core protection, and is easy to clean.
- Size adjustment system which integrates three components for all-day comfort. A new, double diameter dial allows for easier size adjustments. Ergonomic side wings ensure a fast and secure fit against the back of the head.
- Patented Self Adaptive Live Hinge is the latest, self-adjusting fit technology that moves as the wearer moves.
- New, eco-leather chinstrap designed with rear adjustment points for a more personalized fit. Accommodates wider sizes and adapts to earmuff use. Color-coded fastener indicate which EN standard the chinstrap meets.
- Side regulator point on chinstrap for adjustment and positioning for a more tailored fit.
- Chinstrap loop that enables the wearer to securely attach the helmet to a harness or other items.
- Front attachment point for advanced customization and easy integration of accessories such as badge holders and headlamps. Includes cap cover for debris protection
- Helmet designed with 4 removable nylon external lamp attachment clips. Compatible with KASK headlamps and industry headlamps with elastic bands.
- Patented inner padding attachment system that enhances padding durability, replacement, and removal.
- Advanced composite fabric integrated with Hydrocool moisture-wicking technology and exceptionally soft textiles for enhanced user comfort. Infused with a deodorizing silver ion treatment.
- Available visors and attachments.
- High visibility nameplate for easy identification on the back of the helmet.
- Lamp clip feature that holds corded earplugs.
- Helmet designed with standard 30mm EURO slots for attaching KASK earmuffs.
- ANSI Z89.1 Type I , Type II - Class C All around protection against impact and penetration including front, rear, and sides.
- EN 12492
- Protection against side, front and rear impacts
- Shock energy absorption capacity (Clauses 22.214.171.124 - front, 126.96.36.199 - lateral, 188.8.131.52 - rear)
- Penetration (Clause 4.2.2)
- Retention system strength (Clause 4.2.3)
- Retention system effectiveness (Clause 4.2.4)
- One size fits most