The definitive source for managing insects and mites on woody plants, this book enables the user to quickly identify and research more than 145 different pests. This introduction to Integrated Pest Management will guide you through the process of developing and implementing an IPM program. By John A. Davidson, Ph.D. and Michael J. Raupp, Ph.D.
- Principles and components of Integrated Pest Management
- Elements involved in developing a program for landscape IPM
- Creation of a landscape site evaluation guide
- Agents of biological control
- Lifecycles of predatory insects
- Guidelines for managing populations of naturally occurring predators and parasites
- Pest monitoring
- Guide to insect and mite pests
- Pesticide use
- Identification, monitoring and control
- Includes 240 color photos!
- Wiro-bound, 198 pgs
- Manufacturer Part Number: