A perfect example of the quality of engineering and craftsmanship that Notch puts into their products, the Notch 3/4" Rigging Spring Block is a rigorously tested high-quality block that rivals the DMM Impact Blocks for a fraction of the price. The side plates are hot-forged aluminum for maximum strength and rope-friendly rounded edges with a high-wall design that protects your rope and sling from touching the tree. The precision CNC machined aluminum sheaves have a wide bend radius to reduce the rope strength lost when bending, and have a 150kN MBS. The low-profile spring pin lock features a secure, two-stage locking motion with a spring that allows you to lock and unlock your block easily while wearing gloves.
Max Rope Diameter: 3/4"
Max Anchor Sling Diameter: 1⅛”
- Super rope-friendly design
- Hot-forged aluminum side plates with rope-friendly rounded cheeks
- Precision CNC machined aluminum high-efficiency sheaves
- Low-profile, secure, easy-open, two-stage captive spring pin lock
- High-wall, full-diameter, improved anchor sling protection
- Flared side plates reduce twisting in complex rigging scenarios
- Item Status:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture: