Designed by arborists and made in the USA, the Notch Rigging Thimbles are the best option around for rigging in a tree - and the new hard coating makes them even more durable than before. The rings are made with milled aluminum, then hard-coat anodized, and then polished–making them strong, durable, and low friction.
- Minimum breaking strength tested in the worst-case configuration scenario - and clearly marked on every thimble
- Wider rope groove to accommodate more appropriate sizes and types of rope for various sling configurations
- Bigger, gentler bend radius for running rope
- Effectively unbreakable in standard configurations on our 25,000lb horizontal proof test machine
- Lifetime wear guarantee - If at any point in time your rigging thimble shows a "groove" from normal use, send it back to us and we'll replace it for free. (Does not cover dents, scratches, or the cost of splicing)