The industry's first toothless foot ascender, the Jet Step uses dual cams (another industry first) to operate with lower spring tension than competing models. That reduces the amount of drag and ultimately the amount of rope needed below the device to self-tend. Two cams squeezing the rope from both sides massively increases grip strength, which translates directly to improved performance on wet, muddy, or frozen ropes.
Rope Diameter: 8 - 13mm
- Ambidextrous - works perfectly on left or right foot
- Y-shaped lower strap reduces movement on the foot
- Toothless cams greatly reduce rope wear
- Fairleads prevent kicking out while still allowing for easy rope install and removal
- Weighs less than 8oz.
- Product Type:
- Rope Capacity:
- 5/16 to 1/2 in (8 to 13 mm)
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: