The Notch ROOK is a triple attachment swivel pulley made by world class manufacturer Rock Exotica in the USA. Made for lines up to a half-inch, the swivel design maintains proper alignment - perfect for use on a rope bridge, on a lanyard, or redirect.
Max Rope Diameter: 1/2" (13mm)
- To be used on saddles with rope style bridges measuring up to 13mm in diameter
- Features swivel PAW that helps reduce twisting from climbing systems
- Featuring rubber-lined attachment holes which help minimize carabiner movement that can lead to improper loading
- Optimal chamfer edging prevents rope chaffing and wear
- It is a great complement for climbing systems as a smooth hitch-tending device
- Optimal three-hole configuration yields big combinations yet the ROOK is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand
- Effective as an anchor point or member of your work-positioning lanyard
- Feel free to double up in a two-crotch system as The ROOK keeps everything tidy in a central secure saddle connection
- It's the perfect component of an M system in an eye-to-eye split tail when paired with other pulleys milled from premium T6 aluminum
- Uses high-efficiency bearings instead of bushings
- Not mid-line attachable
⚠️ Warning. This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel Hydroxide, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.