Notch Triple Thimble Only, No Sling Included A new configuration of rigging thimble that allows you to add friction at the rigging point or run two lines separately. Running your rigging line through more than one hole of the Triple Thimble reduces forces on the rigging point and makes it easier to control the load, all without introducing any rope-on-rope friction.
Max Running Rope Diameter: 3/4"
Max Anchor Sling Diameter: 3/4"
Dimensions: 5.625" x 5.375" x 1.375"
- No rope-on-rope friction on running rigging lines
- Use it as an anchor for multiple rigging lines simultaneously
- Add a second sling through one of the holes to create a floating anchor point.
- Deeper rope groove than other rigging thimbles for extra-secure anchoring
- Running a rigging line through the Triple Thimble as shown in the third image eliminates hockling, as the rope turns then immediately turns back.
Note: The Notch Triple Thimble should be spliced tightly on its anchor sling so it can not come out when loaded.
Note: The Notch Triple Thimble should not be used in a spliced sling made of Teufelberger tRex. The stretch in that rope could potentially cause the Triple Thimble to come out of the sling in extreme situations.
Triple Thimble Only, No Sling Included
- Tensile Strength:
- 14,613 lbs (65kN)
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: