The NRS Extreme SAR Dry Suit is purpose-built to handle the strain and meet the needs of rescue professionals who are in life-or-death situations in unpredictable, harsh environments - so it's perfect for the working arborist! Stay warm and dry with 320-denier, 3 layer TriTon material, and neoprene and latex cuffs. You'll be the happiest arborist in the rain!
Weight: 3.4 lbs
Material: 320-denier, 3 layer TriTon
Entry Style: Front-Entry
Neck Closure: Latex gasket with adjustable hook-and-loop
Wrist Closure: Latex Gasket with 3 mm neoprene over cuff
- Constructed with durable 3-Layer TriTon fabric for dependable waterproof-breathable protection.
- Latex neck gasket features a hook-and-loop overcuff while a 3 mm neoprene overcuffs protects the latex wrist gaskets.
- Front-entry YKK Aquaseal zipper with protective flap.
- Cordura reinforcements in the knees, seat, and elbows.
- Additional padding protects the elbows and knees.
- Hook-and-loop patches on the shoulder designed for attaching department badges.
- Double-pull webbing buckle-closure waist belt provides a custom fit.
- SOLAS reflective tape throughout enhances visibility in low-light conditions.
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over boots. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Cordura panel at the interior ankle for abrasion resistance.
- Features TriTon fabric socks, relief zipper and one self-draining cargo pocket.
- Buckle-closure waist belt
- Gathered elastic ankles
- Large cargo pocket
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets
- Fabric socks
- Relief zipper
- Reflective Hi-Viz detailing
- NFPA Certified: