These ear muffs will fit most hard hats and helmets including Kask Plasma, Petzl Vertex, and the Peltor Lumberjack System. NRR 27 dB.
Developed for the ultimate protection in the most demanding noise environments. The OPTIME 105 features added mass and volume, plus a unique “double-shell” ear cup design (two cups connected via a foam inner layer to reduce structural resonances) to provide the maximum in noise reduction throughout the full range of low and high frequencies.
The Optime 105 has been developed for use in extremely noisy environments. The protection is based on new technology with a double casing that minimizes resonance in the holder casing. This results in maximum high-frequency muffling, while at the same time it’s still easy to understand speech and signals. An acoustic connection between the inner volume and the volume between the casings in its turn provides maximum low-frequency muffling. The sealing rings are broad and filled with soft plastic foam for the best fit and low contact pressure.
- Attachments for almost all hard hats
- The protector can be set in the working, airing or park position.
- Patented liquid & foam-filled cushions for better seal and lower pressure
- Simple height adjustment
- Wide ear cushions for comfort
- Padded, wide headband for extended wear
- Stainless steel headband wires
- Four-point suspension to help distribute cushion pressure evenly
- Recommended for noise levels up to 105 dBA
- NRR 27 dB
- Twin cup design minimizes resonance, thus achieving maximum high and low frequency attenuation
- CSA Class AL
- Standard ANSI 53.19-1974
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Product Type:
- Hearing Protectors
- NFPA Certified: