These ear muffs will fit most hard hats and helmets including Kask Plasma, Petzl Vertex, and the Peltor Lumberjack System. NRR 23 dB.
The Optime 98 is very versatile protection, characterized by its lightness. Despite being so lightweight, it’s the best imaginable protection. Peltor has combined a low profile with generous inside depth. This makes it easy to team with other equipment and means that the ear rests comfortably. The Optime 98 is the natural choice when you need to use all-round protection for both short and long spells. It is first-rate for use in environments with moderate industrial noise, such as workshops, sheet-metal shops and printing works, but can also be used to good effect outdoors, for instance when mowing the lawn or in connection with hobby and leisure activities.
The Optime 98 is one of the most versatile earmuffs in industry today as it delivers the proper protection needed for a broad range of work areas with increased noise levels. When assessed noise levels reach up to 98 dBA, there is no better choice earmuff than the Optime 98.
- Attachments for almost all hard hats
- The protector can be set in the working, airing or park position.
- Patented liquid & foam-filled cushions for better seal and lower pressure
- Simple height adjustment
- Wide ear cushions for comfort
- Padded, wide headband for extended wear
- Stainless steel headband wires
- Four-point suspension to help distribute cushion pressure evenly
- Recommended for noise levels up to 98 dBA
- NRR 23 dB
- Twin cup design minimizes resonance, thus achieving maximum high and low frequency attenuation
- CSA Class A
- Standard ANSI 53.19-1974
- Product Type:
- Hearing Protectors
- Manufacturer Part Number: