The Avao Sit from Petzl features a wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. They are contoured and lined with breathable perforated foam for maximum comfort when suspended. A ventral attachment point that distributes the load between the waistbelt and the leg loops during suspended work.
- Two lateral attachment points transfer the load to the waistbelt for comfort when working with feet supported.
- Dees can be flipped back against the waistbelt when snagging is an issue
- The rear attachment point on the waistbelt allows connection of a restraint lanyard, or a TOP CROLL (new or old version) to make the harness into a rope access harness
- Five pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- Slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
Size 1 Waist belt: 70 - 110 cm (28" to 43")
Size 1 Leg loop: 45 - 65 cm (18" to 25")
Size 2 Waist belt: 80 - 130 cm (31" to 51")
Size 2 Leg loop: 60 - 75 cm (23" to 30")
- EN 358 & EN 813
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: